Saturday, February 16, 2008

6 Years CRAZY

Well today is our 6th Anniversary and it is crazy to think that it has been this long already! More than that it has been almost 10 years that we have been together (on Jordans birthday)!! We have a whole date planned for tonight which is rare in fact the last time it was just us was 1 year ago just after christmas! So we are excited. I woke up this and Nathan gave me a really great card (which is all we do because we have three kids and neither of us are into "things"). Nathan might get mad but I am going to tell you what he put in my card because it is so sweet and because well this is my blog and I can do what I want to do!!
"The last 6 years have been the best years of my life. I know we've had our ups and downs and I don't tell you this enough but, I know I am truly blessed to have you as my wife. Your such a great mother to our children and that is something I could never thank you enough for. I love your laughter filling our home. I love you so much and I always have and always will :) Your the best wife and friend I could ask for. I want you to know that I thank God for you and the kids every day. Thanks for everything you do to make our house a home!!!"
I cried and cried (becuase I am emotional to say the least). I am so thankful for Nathan. For those that know us and well have read past blogs you would know that we really have been through a boat load of stuff in the last 10 years but most in the last 6 of our marriage. I seriously would not change a single test and trial that we have endured. If I had then I would not have known the man that God could change nor would I know the women that God has changed me into! Praise God that we decided the path that we did. so HA to those that doubted us and Thank you to those that have helped us get to where we are today

No comments: