Thursday, February 28, 2008

I feel like I have lived this day already

My last blog was all about how I am a book nerd and reading three books. Well scratch that I stayed up until 3am to finish one of them!!! Just as I was about to close my eyes Sammy woke up and had that all too familiar cough like a barking seal again! So I went to him and sure enough he was struggling to breath so I put him in the bathroom with me with the shower on very hot for about ten minutes. Then I went outside with him and let me tell you it was COLD!!! His breathing was still too labored so I took him to Troy Beaumont so he could have a breathing treatment and steriods only to have him throw up all of himself and me. The drive home was great I realized that I had been up for 24 hours and I drank a large Tim Hortons Cap in like 2 minutes to keep from falling asleep at the wheel.
Well I did get some sleep to then be awakened by the girls at 9 am so I kicked Nathan out of bed and Sammy and I slept until 1pm. OH there is more of course in the life of the Cathers ya know. Nathan took the girls to his moms to celebrate her birthday and at about 430 he calls to tell me that Jordan has thrown up all over his parents new couch twice and Mariana has been on the toliet FUN!!
So I once again have three sick kids all with different symptoms but as we all know by the end of the weekend they will have all shared every illness with eachother. Well it was a nice month break from sickness. Oh well if you think about it pray for us

No comments: