Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Working Mom of 3!!

So it is the third day of being back to work and all I can say is WOW! Monday was very hard I woke up at 5am and got ready, washed the dishes, and then got the kids off. Sammy and Jordan to my moms first and I cried and cried then Mariana and I left for Handprints and I cried on and off for the next two hours. I am learning to pump again which believe me is not fun! I would much rather have the fiffteen minutes of bonding with my son rather than having two plastic peices suck at me (it is as painful as it sounds)! I do have to say that I am very grateful to be working at a place that gives me the chance to pump. Two great friends of mine that work in the church (Handprints is located in our church Rockpointe) came and brought me flowers to encourage me on my first day. After work I practically flew to my moms (which is down the street from work) and ran in only to find that my little boy would barely eat all day from the bottle. I felt horrible and once we were home he nursed for almost three hours and twice in the night!!
Tuesday was better I woke up at 4am and off to work agian Sammy ate better and I cried less. Today was even better and I am feeling like we are all adjusting to the new schedule. I am a better mom when I am working, I know that this may sound horrible for those of you that are home with your kids but I am. I can get things done around the house better, spend the time I have with my kids better and I love my job so in other words if I am happy my kids are too!!
So thank you to all of you who prayed for me and all those that sent me encouraging myspace comments it really did help!! Have a great week and if you don't hear from me it is becuase I am a working mom of three!!!

No comments: