Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I feel like myself again

So I do I feel like myself again because I am back to work. That may sound horrible to some of you that love staying home and think that everyone should but I do not. I love working and I truly love my job! I have worked many jobs and believe me I mean a lot (starting from age 14!!!). I have never ever woke up thinking I am excited to work but at this job I truly wake up and think YEAH I get to go to work (though sometimes I wish I could sleep a little later than 4am but ya know). I do miss the baby and Jordan and Mariana while I am working but I really love what I do. I love being with the babies all day and playing and feeding them and yes even the diaper changing is fun (most of the time LOL). I just love kids so much and I feel so blessed that I get paid to work in slippers and play all day with babies!! I am back into the swing of things at work and feeling confident in the talent that God has given me.
Life is good I can not complain (maybe just about being tired but what Mom of three isn't feeling tired)! Things are great but pray for me the next month as we pack for the fiffth time since we have been married. We move next month on the 15th God willing! We are so excited and feeling God's love!!

No comments: