Saturday, August 18, 2007

I am so happy!! Things are just starting to come together again for us; God is so good! I finished my 8 week online course with an A+! I did it with a one month old and 2 other little ones on no sleep and sometimes online for 6-8 hours a night. My poor husband would come home from work I would hand him the baby and not look his way till about midnight! I am so happy to be done and I feel a sense of accomplishment! PRAISE GOD
Last Friday we were brave and took our first family trip to Pitsburg to visit friends. We had so much fun and honestly the driving was not so bad if you ask me (if you ask Nathan he will beg to differ)! Then on Monday we went to the Nickleback concert which was so much fun! We did have some pot smokers sitting by us that brought back some memories for us both! But all in all it was great!
We are now just enjoying the down time right now because in a couple weeks we leave for the Cathers annual trip to Traverse City and then back to work for me!! Life is good though my kids are healthy and not driving me crazy for the most part. I really feel blessed to have the life I have.

No comments: