Thursday, January 15, 2009

Weight Loss Update

Hey everyone I just wanted to update everyone on my progress. I am amazing myself really on how determined I am to change my lifestyle from what it was to be healthy. I am working really hard! I have cut out all coffee and pop and seriously I am drinking like 100 Oz's of water a day which really is not that hard because with this weather I am always thirsty. Plus I am working out every night doing an aerobic exercise that is the same as walking 2 miles. So all that has helped me to loose 10 POUNDS since new years day!!!!! I am so excited that I am totally going to not only win this competition but do it in a healthy way and keep the weight off! Thanks for all your prayers and I will keep you all updated!

2 comments:

Becca said...

you are doing FABULOUS! I cant wait to see some summer glamour shots!

Kimmy Porter said...

That's amazing! Great job!