Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

This past week has been really rough. I am not going to go into the details but for all that happened bad I am hoping that I have lost a ton of weight because each time I worked out it was to get some major aggression out! It was a week of one thing after another and having to face my fears BIG TIME! One thing at the end of the weekend Sammy flushed a big comb down the toilet Nathan is at work and I am home by myself with three kids and the basement is flooding and the plunger is not working. I had to use this snake thing (which was in a closet in the basement surrounded by spiders AHHHHHH) and still did not work. Finally when Nathan got home he fixed my handyman! Then last night I am getting Sammy in the tub and out of no where he throws a ball down the toilet! He is so fast I swear I did not even have my head turned long enough to turn the hot water on. It is funny because he reminds me a lot of how my brother was I guess he is a typical boy. Maybe soon I will have enough guts to tell everyone about the other fears I had to face but not right now! Have a great day!
!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I love that little boy. : ) I hope he feels better, and I hope things start to go more smoothly for you and your family. I am praying for you all.