Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Life

Well we were all better and now I have Strep!!! Anyways life of a mom of three I guess. We are getting ready to have our housewarming party this next weekend. We are really exctied becuase we have nevre lived somewhere, where we could have people over and not worry about the people who share our walls!
I am also adjusting to having a Jordan in kindergarten! It is so different I was really sad that I had to miss her first field trip to the Cider Mill but I took the 31st off so I could go to her Halloween party! It is so much fun listening to her talk about her day and all the things she has learned. This week it is all about the fact that she gets to wear her PJs to school and she also has picture day on Friday! Which by the way is a huge RIP off! I can not believe how much they charge to take pictures.
Other good news Nathan's new position is going good and her even has gotten more of a raise (he just told me last night)! God is totally with us in all that is going on in our lives and it feels so good to not have a burden that God is taking care of it all! Even though things will be tight I know that God will take care of us and that all of our needs will be met and that is the best feeling of all!!
So thank you to all that are coming this weekend look forward to seeing you!!

No comments: