Saturday, November 3, 2007

I should be cleaning...........

I am feeling so loved right now!! I had a great talk with my husband about things that I hate talking about finances and it actually went really good. I know that God tells us to not worry and I am aware that this is my 1 issue infact it is my middle name Mariana Josephine Worry Cathers!!! I worry about everything from when I will have time to clean, cook, what time I have to get up in the morning (I check my alarm at least 10 times before bed), I worry about having enough money for the present and future and I worry about how much I have spent in the past. I worry about my kids at school and if they feel lovedenough by us, I worry about what people think of me as a friend, mom, daughter, wife and co-worker ALL THE TIME!! So I gave this conversation to God becuase we (Nathan and I) see things differently when it comes to spending money. Nathan will totally kill me when I say this but he is totally the women with this part of our relationship (maybe becuase I came from a single mom family who did everything). Like everyone who knows us knows that Nathan has way more clothes, shoes and products than I do. Not that I don't care about looks I just have kids that need these things and not that Nathan does not think that way I just think as the mom (or as me) you worry about spending money on yourself when you could get something for your child. Anyways back to the converstation we talked and figured things out and I feel so much better! I went grocery shopping and spent less then I ever do for TWO weeks of grocery shopping! I have been making baby food all morning which I just love doing because 1. my son is getting all natural food and 2. I am saving my family LOTS of money by making his food. I just feel loved today because I gave this issue over to God and in return for trusting him things are falling into place. I can honestly say that at this moment I am not worrying about anything.
Well maybe just about dinner and what time I have to start it so it is done in time and the fact that I have to clean and instead I am bloggin..............Okay give me some credit at least I am aware of my issue stepping out of DENIAL is the first step LOL

No comments: