Wednesday, October 10, 2007

We need prayer

Well where do I start? My kids (no joke) have been sick on and off since the middle of September! We have had everything from just the common cold, strep, croup (twice) and yes now the FLU!! Mariana woke up Sunday morning with as she called it (okay if you have a weak stomach DO NOT READ) throw up from her butt!! I WARNED YOU! It was non stop just that until 4pm today and then she was throwing up and has been for the last 6 hours!!!
My night has been cleaning up puke and S*&T from mariana and then nice diapers from the baby. Then when Sammy wanted to eat Mariana was throwing up and then Jordan wanted attention! I have used two BIG containers of lysol wipes a huge thing of gateraid (which probably has be chucked up) and two rolls of paper towles!! Oh and like 5 rolls of toliet paper not to mention my hands are raw from washing them. I now have Mariana laying on her couch watching a show hoping she will fall asleep and Sammy sleeping and Jordan crying becuase it is not fair that she has to go to sleep and Mariana gets to watch TV! So an hour ago I was feeling sorry for myself that I am here and needing a break and not getting one! I checked my email only to find out that one of CR's participants has committed scuicide! Here I am complaining about all that I have going on when someone I know is now a widow with three kids! So we need prayer but my friends family needs it more! So all those that are prayer warriors pray on!!!

No comments: