Monday, October 8, 2007

God always has a perfect plan

So I know this whenever things are going crazy I know this. I say "Okay God I know that you know the bigger picture so I am submitting this to you". Well here is a testimony to that! Nathan's job is going really good so good that I am going to start working part time at Handprints!! At first I was sad becuase I would be loosing my lead teacher position and my scholarship for school but I felt like God was saying he has a plan. I let my bosses know and they are working on replacing me. There are some things that are up in the air that I can not talk about right now but pray that I let God guide me in my decisions and not what I want. I tend to make up signs that it is from God becuase I want it and then it blows up in my face in the end. I am really happy I mean really happy!! If you have a close relationship with me you know that it has been a long time coming! My marriage is finally coming together we are on the same page putting Christ in the center of our lives fully!! I love being a mom I am actually making Sam's baby food and still nursing (which is a milestone for me becuase I stopped by now with both the girls)! I really feel like God is showing me why all that we went through was part of his perfect plan!!! I love it when he lets us have glimpses of what he is doing up there and I am glad that I do not have to worry about it that it is all in his hands!!!

No comments: