Thursday, September 27, 2007

Three Sick Kids

I feel like I have gotten into the routine of having three kids that is until they all got sick!! First Jordan almost 2 weeks ago got a high fever that lasted a week then Sammy got Croup and then Mariana was last to follow. Then Jordan's fever returned!! I am on my fourth day off and Tomorrow will be my fiffth!! If I still worked at the Doctors office I would have been fired but I am blessed to have a job that understands that Family is first and foremost!! I have not slept it feels like in almost a week becuase I am either woken up by the baby or Mariana who is now having nightmeres! She has never seen anything scary so it is not that type nightmere it is here screaming at the top of her lungs "I WANT TO HOLD SAMMY"!!! or "GIVE THAT BACK DORDAN"!!! It is the funniest and the scariest thing to wake up to at 3 in the morning LOL! It is at these times that I wish I was a stay at home mom becuase then I would not have the guilt that I do for staying home with my sick kids (I know I should not have the guilt so please do not tell me so because I know). I have to say (you would know if you read my blog like from a month ago) I have never wanted to be a stay at home mom becuase I could never do it but lately I have been thinking what it would be like to be with my kids all day!!!! HMMMMM.....So here is some space for all of you that want to scream TOLD YA SO at me LOL

No comments: