Thursday, September 13, 2007

I am an Awe...........

I was just online checking my emails when I saw one that said Have to watch by my friend Nanci so I clicked on it and saw get the kleenex box ready! The link was to God Tube and I am in Awe. The video was of a concert by Lifehouse that did a skit called Everything. It started with a girl who found Christ and just the feeling that comes as a new follower and then how the things of the world slowly come back and pull you away until Christ is in the back of the line and you are being pulled into drinking, drugs, money, love etc. I seriously cried watching this like a baby. It just reminds me that no matter what God is always there just waiting for me to continue to come back to him. The things of the world pull me down and empty me out but Christ always grabs my hand and takes on the battle for me! I am in complete Awe of the love that Christ has for me and am reminded that I am to daily put him above all else! Thank you Nanci for sending me that email Nathan and I were in tears. It was a great reminder for us both to live for him daily!!!

No comments: