Friday, March 27, 2009

MS Walk

Hey everyone! Thanks to everyone who prayed for Sammy he is doing really good and I can not believe he will be 2 in just a couple of weeks!! My cousins and I have been trying to think of ways that we could get together and spend some time together. If you know our family then you know that we are the typical Italian family (or used to be) Our whole family would go to my Nana and Papa's for Homemade pasta every Sunday. Now that we are all older and have our own families (and Nana and Papa have moved into a smaller house) we don't get together but for holidays and Birthdays (which in our family is a lot actually haha). So We have decided to help the cure for MS (my Aunt Beth has struggled with MS for I think close to 10 years) we created our own team "Team Tag Girls" (Tagliavia is our family name). Please if you can we are going to Frankenmuth on May 9th for the walk and we need all the support we can get. Believe me I know how hard times are but even if everyone we know donates a dollar imagine how much we can raise for a cure!! Please follow the link above or copy and paste it to your browser and check out our page!! If you really are not able to donate then keep us in your prayers and those that struggle with this horrible Illness!!!!!

No comments: