Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Life

******WARNING I COULD NOT USE SPELL CHECK SO THERE ARE MANY MISTAKES PLEASE DO NOT PROOF READ*********

So it has been a while since I have written on here. I have no time right now for the things that I used to do for me (which is fine for the moment) case in pointe I am doing this from the pediatric unit at Troy Beaumont. I bet you all can guess what little one I am with. Sammy is here because he pnemonia. He has been really sick with all respiratory illnesses since Janurary and this one landed him in the hospital. He has been such a trooper though and he brought Elmo along for the ride. Everytime he had to have a breathing treatment Elmo got one too, and when he was mad and ripped his IV out and had to be taken away to get a new one, you guessed it Elmo went too!! Although he is sick he is still such a joy and I can not believe that he is going to be 2 years old soon.
Mariana is doing well she is now 5 and very proud that she can write her name that she does it all over the place. She cracks me up with the things she comes up with and she continues to amaze me everyday with how smart she is.
Jordan is doing amazing in 1st grade. She is reading a ton which is great and she is showing inerest in Art which is pretty cool! She is still my little mommy and spoils Sammy a ton. Se finally lost her first tooth a couple of weeks back and now has two more loose so she is alread thinking of questions to ask the tooth fairy.
Nathan is doing good a work God has been faithful. We thank him everyday that Nathan still has a job because the way things are going it could be any day with SAAB.
I am loving my job and all the stress that goes with it. They have been really understanding with Sam always being sick and even let me go in after hours to work so that I can be at home or at the hospital if I need to. God has really blessed me with a new friend there and we are able to help eachother get through the crazy days.
We are still renting in Roseville and seriously I don't think we will ever go back to owning our own home this has been great. Plus we would never find as a great of neighbors that we have now!!
Well hopefully I can continue blogging if things get less crazier around here.

No comments: