Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Husband

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have an amazing husband! He wrote me a really sweet love letter today and I hope everyone is JEALOUS! lol!! This is my birthday week so he is so great with that sending me things and telling me great things all week.

On another note if anyone knows anybody that is looking for summer work I need to look for a sitter for 3 days a week for my three kids (possibly just the two little ones) I am willing to pay a decent amount that I have yet to figure out. Please spread the word to someone who is trust worthy and reliable. Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh.... I am jealous. You have an amazing husband, I hope that my husband does things like that for me. ; )

(do you know what the time frame would be on the days you would need a sitter?)

Anonymous said...

I will let you know if I find someone for you. I'll keep my ears out, and spread the word.