Monday, November 24, 2008

A mean and Nasty BUG

NO this is not another post about bugs well at least the creepy crawly kind anyways! My weekend was rated as one of the worst. I know I always have drama but I promise it is not brought on by me. Thursday afternoon Sammy started throwing up at my Mother-in-laws house and then Jordan started at 230 in the morning. I started at 6am and things got worse from there. Nathan was not allowed to leave work to come home and help me with the two sick kids and myself (not to mention a very hyper Mariana who was not sick.). Once Nathan got home from work at 730pm he started cleaning while Sam and I slept the evening away. Sammy kept me up all night moving all around moaning in his sleep. Saturday morning I woke up feeling pretty good and Jordan (as she said) WAS ALL BETTER. Sammy on the other hand spiked a fever and slept from 10pm the night before and did not wake up (but a few times to drink some water) until Saturday evening. At around 5pm Saturday things seemed to be getting better I was praising God that Mariana and Nathan had not gotten sick and Sammy finally ate something and kept it down. Well I should always know not to speak too soon because Mariana started getting sick all over her bedroom. About an hour later I started AGAIN!!! I was in the bathroom all night and no joke it was like the Exorcist. I slept all Sunday and finally ate some homemade soup (that by the way my wonderful husband made with my instruction of course lol) and prayed that I would make it to work on Monday. Well this morning came and I was unable to eat much but a small bowl of soup but I made it to work but much to my surprise my husband did not. Nathan was here all alone getting REALLY sick all day. All we can do is Praise God that all of us did not have it at the same time. I am very thankful that I have a husband who would literally clean all day and into the late late late nights to keep the germs from spreading..........oh wait all that and he still got sick!! I am praying that since we have already had the Flu bug that this Christmas will be the first without it!!

No comments: