Tuesday, June 12, 2007

AHHHHHHH!!!!!

Okay so I have never had a blog before but I love journaling so how hard can this be?! Today is one of those days that I just feel like screaming outside really loud but I don't want to scare my kids or neighbors so I have settled for screaming in my pillow with the door shut. Not as much satisfaction as I wanted. I am hot our AC is not working, my son has been nursing every hour since 7am, I have a huge paper due for school that I do not understand at all, My three year old poured pop all over the kitchen and then peed on the floor!! She is my one that will put me in my grave soon. I love her to death and I know that I will one day look back and laugh but today (meaning this stage) I cry. She refuses to potty train, throws mean tantrums since she was about 9 months old, she (stop reading if you easily get sick) plays with her poop!!! But even with all that she is so sweet right now talking so very sweetly to her baby brother which back in my head I have to wonder if that is so I will not pay attention to what might be her next step, getting into some kind of trouble. So if you know me well and I mean if you knew me as a child you are laughing right now because I did all of these things! It makes me very scared for the teenage years. So I sit here writing a blog when I should be writing a paper, feeding the baby, and watching my trouble maker ( I have learned to multi task)! I feel a little better now until the next thing!!

No comments: