Monday, June 18, 2007

Doing Better

So today I am better. I had the worst school week ever and I did not have a meltdown, I got through it with an A! I only have 4 more weeks to go. I expected my summer maternity leave to be different but having to do school work 7 days a week changes plans a little bit. I am very excited to be taking a couple of vacations this summer though. We are going to PA to visit Kent and Erica, Maddie and Kalea which our girls are soooooo excited for. Then in August we are off to the annual Cathers trip to Traverse City! All with three kids I know I am crazy!!
I do have some prayer requests for all of you out there. Nathan's best friend Chuck died last June 25th! A very big shock and we have been struggling the last couple of weeks knowing that one year is coming up. We were very close to chuck had many years growing up together and this is a struggle for me but more for Nathan. If you could pray for some peace for us in the next couple of weeks to come. As well as Chucks there kids Gabe, Charlie jr, and Caden and their mother Tiffany would be great as well.
Well hopefully after the rain clears the girls and I can go back outside! Have a great week ALL!

No comments: