Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Best Birthday EVER!!

Thank you to everyone who sent me Happy Birthdays via Myspace LOVED IT!! So you ask what did I do today???
I first started my new job which is even more amazing than I thought it was going to be! Then I went to see the Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus 3D movie with my girls! It was so much fun and I would not have spent my day any other way. I loved looking over at Jordan with her 3D glasses on and singing all the songs and looking over at me with this huge smile on her face (brought me to tears)!! Then looking over at Mariana who had her shoes and socks off laying down on the WAY TOO BIG seat and eating her popcorn (before dinner how dare I :) ) and trying to drink her pop laying down!! I love these two so much just typing it brings a smile to my face.
The movie was great and then Mariana did not make it to the bathroom in time and peed all over the bathroom floor of the movie theater and as I type this I am remembering that I was supposed to let someone know so they could clean it up. Well to defend myself I was trying to carry a urine soaked 3 year old, 2 bags of popcorn and three pops to the car that was buried in 5 inches of snow!! Oh well it was a great night! I am going to go now and spend the rest with my husband as soon as he comes in from shoveling!! Love you all and thanks again!!

No comments: