Monday, February 5, 2007

Motherhood

So I have been a mom now since I was 20 and I have come across many women who have judged me because of how young I am! I was judged in the Pediatrician's office, at Birthday Parties,Dance class,sometimes even Church I have just gotten used to it in a sense.
Well when Jordan was going to be going toKindergarten I thought finally there has got to be some other young moms but if not for sure it will be better. I had all these dreams of meeting some moms and making some new friends WELL!! Since Jordan's first day the moms do not talk to me at all (no exaggerating here). The occasional Hello when there is not another mom there. In fact they all thought that I was her sister not mother. I am by far like 10-15 years the youngest mom there. I volunteered at a class party and no one talked to me but the teachers father!!! I thought well I am just going to have to get used to this.
Fast forward to today and I volunteered to help out on Tuesdays in the classroom which is exciting for both Jordan and I. Afterwards the other mom said nice to meet you but she didn't meet me so I introduced myself she tried to make small talk but I could tell she really did not want to. So what is up with this not that I want to be best friends with these moms but just becuase I am young does not mean I have some disease! AND really I am not that young anymore I know I know I am still in my 20s but really HOW long am I going to be the young mom of three kids and WHO CARES if I decided to have kids before a carreer I am not judging them and WHY do I care so much!!
Okay I feel better now that it is off my chest. On another more important note Nathan's Aunt Gert died today so if you think about it please keep his family in your prayers. This is hard for Nathan becuase he barely knew his grandparetns so his Aunt has been that figure so he is having a hard time. Well have a great week!!

No comments: