Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Have to spill the beans

I hate to keep in secrets (about myself) I have such a hard time almost to the point that I feel like I am lying or just feel heavy. So I had to take a break because a couple of weeks ago we found out that we are ...................PREGNANT!! I know I know we are crazy fools that are very fertile!! We are over the shock of it all and very excited so are asking anyone who may have anything negative to think or say to keep it to themselves please.

At first I was pretty upset since I am not working now how would this work and since I could not get a hold of anyone I starting praying (shouldn't that be first) and I felt God reminding me that he is always with us and he got us through being pregnant with Sammy while separated for a few months a living in a two bedroom trailer. He has provided for us so many times when we were not sure how to make it.

Just the other day Nathan's dealership got the "your safe" letter which is God providing for us right now! We are finally good right now and I know that he will continue to provide everything we need.

My first appointment is on the 9th but I am positive I am pretty close to three months along and have this weird feeling it could be twins! Could be totally wrong and I hope I am but it is all in God's hands. I have been really sick from 5 am til around midnight so please keep me in your prayers since I also have to chase after the little two year old who gets into everything!!

4 comments:

Barb said...

I had a feeling that this is what was going on. Congrats.

Emily said...

Mariana this is so exciting!!! You seem to be a perfect mother of four... or five :) I hope you don't stay so sick though! You and your family are definitely in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you!! Many prayers for you and your family!!!!

Michelle S.

Kimmy Porter said...

Wonderful news! What a blessing. I know God will provide from first hand experience. Keep the faith strong!