Friday, June 12, 2009

Can I blame it on the hormones??

I am in a really bad B****Y mood! Like nothing is going to make it better. I spent the day outside with the kids which was lots of fun we took a walk and then they played in the back yard all day but for some reason I am letting some stuff bother me. One is that I just found out some stuff about a situation that I thought I was past and now I am just back to angry again.
This situation happened a while back and I wanted so bad to be off the hook for some things that I know I did not do and that those involved know I did not do but I felt that at the time I did not need to let everything out to prove that I was not wrong. Now things are coming up in me again that I wish I could just go to those people and let it all out.
But really what would that prove?
They already know that they were in the wrong and so do I.
So why am I dwelling on this again?
I know I am not perfect but I have always believed what goes around comes around so why can't it come around to them now in my timing lol???
I know that that is not a nice way to look at things and I am not saying I am wishing ill on others but just that they way they handled things will be found out.
Or maybe just an apology would be nice?
Maybe I just need to give it back to God and know that he will handle it all one day...........easier said than done though!

No comments: