Saturday, July 12, 2008

Back to Work.....

Well the time was bound to get here but I did not think so fast! I am starting back to work on Monday August 6th! For those that do not know I work at our churches daycare Handprints (Handprints.org) and I am the Lead Infant teacher there. I love my job and the women I work with (which I could never say before). I couldn't ask for a better environment to work in, I get to hold babies all day! The sad thing though is that I will not have Sammy with me, my mom spent both of the girls first year with them and she wants to do the same with Sammy! It helps out financially and honestly Sammy would not be a good daycare baby!! He is SPOILED! I do not have him on a schedule and that is how we like it I am a better mom when I am intune with what my kids need rather than setting a time for when they need it (though it works for some just not me I am too scatterbrained for all that). So everyone pray for me next week! In the mean time we are going on vacation to Traverse City with the Nathan's family, a nice break before I am a full time working mom of three!!!

No comments: