Wednesday, December 17, 2008

MOODY

It has been awhile since I last posted. We have been really busy. Either with the Flu that just won't go away or family gatherings. We literally have a family gathering for the next 4 weeks STRAIGHT!!! Every Saturday and every Sunday. CRAZINESS! I am in one of "those" Moods today. I have been dragged into the middle of something that has made my stomach in knots for the past well actually the past week. I hate drama and I know some of you will laugh because sometimes my life is full of it but this drama is different. It is something that does not or should not have to do with me but because someone else decided to bring me in on it I am wrapped up in it. Why is it I can't just let it go and give over the situation to God? I always struggle with this and I don't know why???? Anyways if I do not get a chance to come back on here before Christmas I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Oh and Nathan and I won tickets to a Pistons game on New Years Eve so this will be the first one in like 5 years that we have gone out so we are very excited. A fully paid for date and great seats by the way!!

1 comment:

Amy Clary said...

Oh, gracious. I can't stand getting dragged into something that has nothing to do with me either. I've been trying my hardest to stay away from drama. I wish you could pay a "drama exterminator" to take care of it all.
Anyway, YAY for a free basketball game! That sounds like a good time. Enjoy your date with your hubby.
Have a very Merry Christmas.